Monday, May 21, 2012

What I Like

     I've noticed a lot of negativity in my life lately, so I'm going to focus on what I like.
I like to watch The Simpsons, Family Guy and American Dad. I'd like to live near the ocean.  I LOVE the Bob and Tom Show and I've been a fan since 1995.  I like eating at Dick's restaurant in San Leandro.  Been goin' there since I was a kid.
      I like long walks and roller skating. I like going to antique stores because their smell reminds me of home. (My mother is an antique dealer.)  I like to watch baseball  (Go A's and Go Yankees!)  I'd much rather drink a beer than a glass of wine. I like to sleep late and I like to cook. I like to read everything I can get my hands on.
     I like John Stewart and the Daily Show. I like Conan O'brien. (I don't like that they're on at the same time.) I like X-File reruns and I like Archer. I like House Crashers and Disaster House because I had a crush on the host, Josh Temple, in high school. I like that he hasn't changed at all and I think it's funny when ALL the wives flirt with him.
     I like to write. I like to eat fresh fruit, especially pineapples! I LOVE Hawaii and wish I could go back. I like to travel and I like hanging out with my daughter, Brittany, (she's 18). I LOVE dolphins and even have one tatooed on my ankle. I like going to Disneyland with friends. I like romance and snuggling but I have'nt found a guy to snuggle with. I like to be productive but I don't have a job and I don't like that at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment